- Q: I would like to know the prices of some of your products; do you have a catalogue with pricings?
- A: Our catalogue will have generic products specifications without pricings stated. Should you be interested to find out about the prices, you may make use of our comprehensive Wishlist Tool provided and we will quote you accordingly, updating you with further details like stocks availability, available colours and lead-time etc.
- Q: Can I just buy 1 unit of your products?
- A: Yes! There is no MOQ required for our standard models.
- Q: Do you do delivery of goods even for 1unit purchased?
- A: Yes! We provide free delivery should your purchase is above $500 (before GST) and a small fee of $30 (before GST) should it fall below.
- Q: Can I self-collect my purchase if I’m not entitled to free delivery?
- A: Yes! Our self-collection hours are: Mon to Fri: 9am to 1130am, 1pm to 5pm
Sat: 9am to 1130am, Sun & PH: Closed.
- Q: Some of your products come with a MOQ requirement; is there any exception as I’m a residential customer?
- A: We are not able to as MOQ requirements are not within our control.
- Q: Can I make payments online?
- A: Although you are not able to pay online, we do accept credit cards like Visa, Masters or NETS and Cash at our showroom.
- Q: Can I place an order online?
- A: If you’re ordering products on behalf of a company, we will send you a quotation based on your shortlisted items and you can make a cheque payment to us upon confirmation of order. However, we do encourage you to visit our showroom to try on our products before purchase.
- Q: Does the model that I like comes in other colours?
- A: Do let us know your selected models so that we are able to advise further. Most of our chairs come with several colour options; however some non-standard colours may require a MOQ while other colours that you like may already be in stock.
- Q: Do you do rental of chairs?
- A: No, we don’t.
- Q: Do you export your products to other countries?
- A: Yes, we do. Please contact our sales consultant to find out more.
- Q: What is the leadtime to deliver the goods to me?
- A: If stocks are already available in our warehouse, we are able to deliver within 2-5 business days.
- Q: How can I view the actual items?
- A: We have a flagship showroom that is 27,000 sq ft to showcase most of our products. We are located at 110 Eunos Ave 7, Comfort Design Building Singapore 409573
A map is included at: http://www.comfortfurniture.com.sg/contact/
- Q: How much are your customized items?
- A: Do give us more details especially the dimensions required so that our sales consultants are able to advise you accordingly.
- Q: Can I exchange items that I have indent?
- A: Usually indent items are specially customized to your preference hence we do not encourage indent items to be exchanged.
- What do you mean by indent?
- A: Order for goods (placed often through a local or foreign agent of a foreign supplier) under specified conditions of sale, the acceptance of which by the supplier (or the agent) constitutes a contract of sale.
- Q: Do you offer warranty for your products?
- A: Yes, we generally offer 1-3 years warranty for our products. Please check with our Sales Consultants for further details.
- Q: What does manufacturer’s defects warranty cover?
- A: Comfort Furniture will replace at no charge any chairs or tables bought from us that has a defect due to manufacturing processes. Any damage caused by improper use or care of product is the responsibility of the user. Warranty does not include replacement for normal wear and tear.