Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Arden Midback High Office Barchair
Arden is a gorgeous looking high task chair to suit higher tables. It comes with ergonomic features like tiltable backrest and adjustable arms; yet most importantly, it provides stability even when you're seated as high as 750mm!
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
- Backrest tension adjustable
- Backrest tilts with lock/unlock feature
- Knee-tilt mechanism for safety
- Seat height adjustable from 560-750mm
- Suitable for table height of 860 to 1050mm
- Height adjustable Foot Ring for an ergonomic leg posture
- 1D PU-Padded Armrests - height adjustable (Less: $50 for fixed-height armrests)
- Seat in mesh
- 5-Prong Black PA base to ensure stability; comes with castors (Glides version also available)
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt.
- Armrest Features:
1D - Height adjustable only.
2D - Additional front/back adjustable.
3D - Additional left/right-tilt function.
4D - Additional width adjustable function.
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
- PP Backrest in Grey (Less: $50 for Blk version)
- Seat: Grey
- 5-Prong base in Black PA (Add $25 for Alum or White-colored PA)
- Footring: Black
W740 x D720 x H1040-1230
Dia of 5prong base 740mm
Dia of Foot ring 450mm
Adjustable Arm H740-810 when SH560
Adjustable Foot ring H250-420
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).