Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Astrid Highback Office Chair
Voted: Best for users with arch backs
Stop ignoring that persistent lower-back pain you get from long hours of sitting. This is your body signalling to you that your back needs be at its natural curvature. The Astrid Office Chair is the solution! The protruding lumbar support is a feature you do not see on most office chairs. It also comes with seat slider and intuitive weight detector - Astrid fits a wide range of user's physiques!
Available in Midback version too.
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
1D Headrest: Height adjustable across 40mm range; Breathable Mesh; Non-removable
Lumbar: Dynamic Lumbar Support with Springs
Backrest Tilt: Synchro-tilt mechanism for synchronised comfort between seat and backrest; 3 lockable positions
Backrest Tension: Intuitive Weight Detector detects amount of backrest tension each user requires. Also great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats as it saves you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats.
Anti-Shock Mechanism: Backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure from user
Backrest Mesh: Breathable Mesh provides softness, comfort, good heat ventilation, and support
3D Armrests: Height-adjustable, Tilts Left/Right, Front/Back-adjustable; PU Foam material for comfort and durability; Removable
Seat Depth: Depth adjustable across 50mm range to accommodate different users physiques
Seat Design: Waterfall seat edge - takes the pressure off the back of knees for unrestricted blood circulation; High resilience moulded foam for medium-firm support
Seat Height: Adjustable across 80mm range so both feet can be grounded regardless of user’s height
Hydraulic Gas Lift: Class 3 hydraulic takes up to 135kg weight
5-Prong Base: Nylon Base
Castors: Durable Dia 60mm PU Castors; Great for hard floorings like marble or parquet floorings
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- Intuitive Weight Detector: Backrest's tension intuitively adjusts according to how it senses the user's weight, saving you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats. Great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats.
- Anti-Shock Mechanism: After unlocking the backrest lock, the backrest will resume its original position only after sensing user's pressure. This ensure a safe and secure experience.
- Seat Slider: Seat cushion can be adjusted forward or backward, allowing both taller and shorter users to find a depth that accommodates their upper leg length. Properly adjusted, an ergonomic Seat Depth helps users maintain proper back support, while distributing their weight evenly across the seat cushion. When weight is correctly distributed, pressure will be alleviated at the ischial tuberosities (the points on the pelvis that contact the seat) and also at the knee joints.
- Armrest Features:
1D - Height adjustable only.
2D - Additional front/back adjustable.
3D - Additional left/right-tilt function.
4D - Additional width adjustable function.
15pcs for color change.READ MORE
OH1180 – 1220 when SH450 (40mm range)
SH420 – 500 (80mm range)
AH640 – 700 when SH450
SD410 – 450 (50mm range)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).