Astrid Highback Office Chair
Voted: Best for users with arch backs
Stop ignoring that persistent lower-back pain you get from long hours of sitting. This is your body signalling to you that your back needs be at its natural curvature.
The Astrid office chair is the solution. The protruding lumbar support is a feature you do not see on most office chairs. Make the switch today and your back will thank you.
Available in Midback version too.
Pls click individual option(s) for date info. Sunday, 05 July 2020
Date correct as at: 05/07/2020, 08:58pm
Dimension & Details
- Height Adjustable Headrest (applicable for highback version only)
- 3D PU-Padded Armrest: Height-adjustable, Tilts Left/Right, Front/Back-adjustable, Width-adjustable
- Breathable Mesh provides softness, comfort, good heat ventilation and support
- Protruding Lumbar Support for adequate back support
- Intuitive Weight Detector: Backrest's tension intuitively adjusts according to how it senses the user's weight, saving you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats. Great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats
- Backrest tilts & locks in 3 positions
- Anti-Shock Mechanism backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure.
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Seat Slider to accommodate different user’s physiques
- Removable Armrests
- Korean Gaslift system
- Moulded Foam Seat
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- Intuitive Weight Detector: Backrest's tension intuitively adjusts according to how it senses the user's weight, saving you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats. Great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats.
- Anti-Shock Mechanism: After unlocking the backrest lock, the backrest will resume its original position only after sensing user's pressure. This ensure a safe and secure experience.
- Seat Slider: Seat cushion can be adjusted forward or backward, allowing both taller and shorter users to find a depth that accommodates their upper leg length. Properly adjusted, an ergonomic Seat Depth helps users maintain proper back support, while distributing their weight evenly across the seat cushion. When weight is correctly distributed, pressure will be alleviated at the ischial tuberosities (the points on the pelvis that contact the seat) and also at the knee joints.
- Armrest Features:
1D - Height adjustable only.
2D - Additional front/back adjustable.
3D - Additional left/right-tilt function.
4D - Additional width adjustable function.
W730 x D730 x H1150 – 1230
(SW480 x SD420-470)
(AH650) (SH420 – 500)
15pcs for color change.
Max User Weight
3 years warranty
W - Width
D - Depth
H - Height
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
Dia - Diameter
Sq - Square
Thk - Thickness
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).