Astrid Midback Office Chair
Stop ignoring that persistent lower-back pain you get from long hours of sitting. This is your body signalling to you that your back needs be at its natural curvature.
The Astrid office chair is the solution. The protruding lumbar support is a feature you do not see on most office chairs. Make the switch today and your back will thank you.
Available in Highback version too.
Pls click individual option(s) for date info. Saturday, 22 February 2020
Date correct as at: 22/02/2020, 11:47pm
Dimension & Details
- 4D PU-Padded Armrest: Height-adjustable, Tilts Left/Right, Front/Back-adjustable, Width-adjustable
- Breathable Mesh provides softness, comfort, good heat ventilation and support.
- Protruding Lumbar Support for adequate back support
- Intuitive Weight Detector: Backrest's tension intuitively adjusts according to how it senses the user's weight, saving you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats. Great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats.
- Backrest tilts & locks in 3 positions
- Anti-Shock Mechanism backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure.
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Seat Slider to accommodate different user’s physiques
- Removable Armrests
- Korean Gaslift system
- Moulded Foam Seat
- 3 years warranty
W730 x D730 x H1000 – 1080
(SW480 x SD420)
(AH650) (SH420 – 500)
15pcs for color change.
W - Width
D - Depth
H - Height
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
Dia - Diameter
Sq - Square
Thk - Thickness
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.