Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Benita Adjustable Bed Frame – Single
Our Adjustable / Inclinable Bedframe adapts to your sleep needs – not the other way round.
With just a click of a button, you get to enjoy a comfortable sleep by adjusting the head-up and foot-up features of the bed – Lift your head to reduce snoring and raise your feet to alleviate joint pain. Experience weightless floating comfort in Zero Gravity position while sleeping or lounging. The astronauts have done it, so can you! Explore endless number of sleeping positions with our Benita Bed, adjust to the perfect position for your most comfortable sleep ever and say goodbye to sleepless nights.
Upgrade to the Benita Adjustable Bed with confidence with our 10-year structural warranty and 5-year motor warranty.
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
- Head & foot adjustment
- Comes with wireless remote controller with 9-button features and LED backlight
- Two quiet motors
- Comes with Zero G-feel (Zero Gravity) pre-set
- Comes with anti-snore pre-set
- Comes with one-touch flat pre-set
- Allows for two programmable personalised setting
- Zero Clearance - can be placed onto your existing bedframe (dimensions & structure of bedframe needs to be verified)
- 3 leg height options – leg’s height can be set to 75mm, 150mm or 230mm
5 years on motor; 10 years on structureREAD MORE
OW910 x OD1900
Legs – LH 75 or 150 or 230
Foot Board – FH 155 or 230 or 310
Metal part Size-that prevents mattress from dropping down when inclined:
W500 x D130 x H160
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).