Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Benedict Midback Office/Study Chair
Voted: Best for growing children & petite-sized adults
Benedict is a study chair with a range of adjustable features suitable for primary school students and petite-sized adults. Comes with height adjustable backrest and seat slider functions, this chair suits the growing needs of children, places with space constrain or when sharing of chairs is common!
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
- 1D Armrests: Height adjustable (removable)
- Suitable for growing children & petite-sized adults
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Back Height Adjustable to accommodate different user's height
- Backrest Tilt Position lock/unlock feature
- Adjustable backrest tension - can be tightened or loosened with a control knob located on the underside of the seat
- Seat Slider to accommodate different user’s physiques
- Firm seat cushion
- Nylon Base
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
- Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- Seat Slider: Seat cushion can be adjusted forward or backward, allowing both taller and shorter users to find a depth that accommodates their upper leg length. Properly adjusted, an ergonomic Seat Depth helps users maintain proper back support, while distributing their weight evenly across the seat cushion. When weight is correctly distributed, pressure will be alleviated at the ischial tuberosities (the points on the pelvis that contact the seat) and also at the knee joints.
- Armrest Features:
1D - Height adjustable only.
2D - Additional front/back adjustable.
3D - Additional left/right-tilt function.
4D - Additional width adjustable function.
- This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
- Castors base cannot be changed to glides version.
15pc for colour changeREAD MORE
OW750 x OD750 x OH1040-1125 (when SH450)
SW470 x SD470-520 (AH650-720 when SH450)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).