Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Bingo Midback Office Chair
Voted: Best value-for-money < $150
A mesh mid back office chair that meets the basic requirements of an ergonomic chair. Comes with height adjustable lumbar support, back tilt and adjustable seat height. Available in 3 colours: Green, Grey, Black.
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
- Height adjustable seat
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Backrest tilts with lock/unlock mechanism
- Backrest tension can be tightened or loosened with a control knob located on the underside of the seat
- Height adjustable lumbar gives support to the lower back
- Backrest up to shoulder height
- Spacious seat
- Fixed Height Armrests
- Nylon base
3 Years warrantyREAD MORE
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
Black, Green, or GreyREAD MORE
15pcs for color change.READ MORE
W730 x D730 x H940-1040 (SH440-540)
(SW480 x SD460)
(AH620 when SH at 450)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).