Boost Folding Seminar Table Leg (Nestable)
Boost Tables are foldable and nestable, making it great for ad-hoc use. With an adjustable width, this table base fits a wide range of table top sizes. It also comes with cable storage area for tidiness and safety needs. Boost can be used as a Work From Home Table, Manager Table, Conference Table, Training Table as well as an ad-hoc Reception Table that’s often needed during events.
If you’re looking for a table leg to fit bigger table tops, pls look at Pash Seminar Table.
Table Tops for our Training Tables are made to order. Kindly drop us an email advising the size you'll like a quotation on.
Earliest Self Collection
Buy online & pickup in store the next working day.
Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Monday, 22 Mar 2021
Monday, 22 Mar 2021
Dimension & Details
- Foldable & nestable table
- Table is width adjustable to accommodate a wide range of table top sizes
- Comes with 2 telesopic beams that allow cables to run within leg structure; hiding unsightly cables and preventing tripping hazards
- Comes with removable covers for quick access to cables that's hidden within table leg
- Horizontal Beam has storage area for cables
- Optional: 1 UK socket + 2 USB port faceplate @ $59
- 4 lockable castors at Dia75mm
Laminate Top: Wide selection
Polished Die-cast Aluminium Base
Leg Size: D490 + 70 (if wheels are faced outwards) x H720
Top Plate Size: D445
Recommended Table Tops sizes:
W850 to 1500
D550 to 700
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).