Boris Midback Office Chair
Voted: Best value-for-money < $260
Pls click individual option(s) for date info.
Thursday, 16 July 2020
Date correct as at: 16/07/2020, 10:48am
Dimension & Details
- Height adjustable PU-padded armrests for greater comfort (arm-less version is also available).
- Breathable Mesh upholstery provides softness, comfort, good heat ventilation and support
- Height adjustable lumbar gives support to the lower back.
- Backrest tilts & locks in 3 positions
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Anti-Shock Mechanism backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure
- Backrest tension can be tightened or loosened with a control knob located on the underside of the seat
- Nylon Base
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- Anti-Shock Mechanism: After unlocking the backrest lock, the backrest will resume its original position only after sensing user's pressure. This ensure a safe and secure experience.
W710 x D710 x H900-1000 (SH430-530)
(SW480 x SD490)
(AH650 when SH at 450)
Max User Weight
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
3 years warranty
W - Width
D - Depth
H - Height
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
Dia - Diameter
Sq - Square
Thk - Thickness
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).