Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Boris Highback Office Chair
Voted: Best value-for-money < $260
Boris is a high back office chair that comes with height adjustable lumbar support, adjustable backrest tension to fit different user's preference, and 3 levels of backrest tilt position-lock. We especially love the jacket hanger feature on this chair as it allows us to hang our sweaters or office jackets separately from the chair's backrest so our outer wear stays crease-free! It's no wonder Boris is a long-time favourite among Comfort Design's customers!
Also avail in Midback version.
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
- 2D Headrest: Height adjustable, Multi-angle lock + Jacket Hanger
- 1D Armrests: Height-adjustable with PU Foam for greater comfort; No-Armrest version also available
- Breathable Mesh upholstery provides softness, comfort, good heat ventilation and support
- Height adjustable lumbar gives support to the lower back.
- Backrest tilts & locks in 3 positions
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Anti-Shock Mechanism backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure
- Backrest tension can be tightened or loosened with a control knob located on the underside of the seat
- Nylon Base
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- Anti-Shock Mechanism: After unlocking the backrest lock, the backrest will resume its original position only after sensing user's pressure. This ensure a safe and secure experience.
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
W710 x D710 x H1160-1210 (SH430-530)
(SW480 x SD490)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).