Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Freya Extendable Dining Table – W1280/1535/1790 (Sintered)
Freya is an easy-to-operate extendable table that’s convenient for daily use! The table's extension comes with a soft closing feature for ease of use. It also works when the pulling out action is not done symmetrically – just a light tap on the wrong side and the extended portion will auto-calibrate.
Need more reasons? Freya Table comes with the easy-maintenance Sintered Stone Top so you can free yourself to do more important things in life!
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
Sintered Stone's Features:
1) Waterproof - Liquid-resistant with an absorption level near zero
2) Stain-resistant - Its non-porous material makes it resistant to stains, including dark coloured and acidic food like coffee and chilli, as well as ballpoint and gel-based pens
3) Easy-to-clean - Similarly, its non-porous material makes dark stains easy to clean off. Additionally, Sintered Stone is resistant to chemical cleaning agents so it's ok if harsher cleaning agents are used.
4) Scratch-resistant - Resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material's surface
5) Heat-resistant - Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances. No signs of burn marks.
6) Hygienic & Healthy - It is a non-porous material that does not contain synthetic agents like resin sealant or plastic sealant that might release harmful substances. So it's perfectly safe to do your food prep directly on the table.
7) Long wearing - Protective layer stays intact even with frequent wipes
8) Environmentally sustainable - made from recycled materials and is also recyclable
What is Sintered Stone table top?
Sintered Stone is essentially the next generation on from Quartz, perfecting the blend of man-made processes with natural minerals to create a surface which is more resistant to chemicals, abrasion, scratching, impact & heat thermal shock.
Most of us are familiar with Quartz, but did you know that Sintered is better in quality than Quartz?
Quartz's composite: 90% natural minerals, 10% pigment & resin
Sintered Stone's composite: 100% natural minerals
Minerals are transformed into a new material using a process known as "sintering". This process uses intense heat and other forces like pressure and electricity to transform the minerals into a solid hard mass of a new material.
The differing composition of Sintered Stone and Quartz mean that these materials have different care requirements.
Eg: Quartz may be susceptible to burning from high temperature. If Quartz is exposed to extreme heat, it can discolour because of the limits imposed by the resins in the material.
Conversely, Sintered Stone is formed in the presence of extreme high heat and is therefore resistant to high temperature found in normal, everyday household environments.READ MORE
3 yearsREAD MORE
Snow White + Black LegREAD MORE
Sintered Top + Powder Coated Metal LegREAD MORE
4pax - 10pax
The recommended seating capacity is only a suggestion as actual fit would be dependant on the size of chairs the tables are matched with.READ MORE
Overall Table Size
W1280/1535/1790 x D850 x H760
Table Base-Only Size
W900 x D480 x H725
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).
Q&AAny Questions? We are here to help!
Freya Extendable table, pls advise (1) Table base - what is the measurements and material. (2) Is installation provided ? If yes, what is the cost. (3) Any warranty period for this item 4. How to requ
Yes, installation and delivery is free for this table.
Warranty is 3 years.
Hi, can I check what is the dimensions of the table base please?
Ask a question
Ask us question about this product. You will be notified via email when replied.
You need to log in first before asking question. Login now