Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Fitch Midback Office Chair
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
- Upholstered in polyester fabric
- Fixed height armrests
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Backrest tilts with lock/unlock mechanism
- Backrest tension can be tightened or loosened with a control knob located on the underside of the seat
- Nylon Base
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
W720 x D720 x H910-1020 (SH430-540)
(SW380 x SD440)
(AH630 when SH at 450)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).
Q&AAny Questions? We are here to help!
Ask a question
Ask us question about this product. You will be notified via email when replied.
You need to log in first before asking question. Login now