Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Fitch Midback High Office Barchair
Fitch is a mid-back tall office chair to suit higher tables. It comes with just a little tilt function in its backrest to ensure stability for a chair with wheels that sits high.
Suitable for Counter Tops of approximately 1020mm height.
Concerned about the wheels scratching your flooring? Consider getting a PVC Floor Mat for added protection.
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
- Seat height adjustable from 520-720mm
- Suitable for table height of 820 to 1020mm
- Height adjustable Chromed Foot Ring for an ergonomic leg posture
- Syncro-tilt mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Minimal backrest tilt for safety; comes with lock/unlock mechanism
- Backrest tension can be tightened or loosened with a control knob located on the underside of the seat
- Fixed height armrests that’s removable
- Die-cast Aluminium Base
- Upholstered in polyester fabric
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
W640 x D640 x H1000-1200
(SW440 x SD400 x SH520–720)
(AH 680 when SH is at 520)
Dia of Foot ring 450
Adjustable Foot ring height 210-365
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).