Jorca Midback Office Chair
Voted: Best for sharing & Best for plus-size users
Ever felt frustrated sharing an office chair with others and always having to re-adjust the backrest tension? With Jorca office chairs, adjustment of backrest tilt is effortless thanks to the intuitive weight response feature. This innovative backrest tension mechanism from Donati, Italy, has the capability to sense the user’s weight and auto-calibrate the necessary pressure required from the user to tilt the backrest.
Both the Midback and Highback versions now come at promotional prices. Choose from 4 exciting colours and get your quality office chair with us now!
Pls click individual option(s) for date info. Tuesday, 07 July 2020
Date correct as at: 07/07/2020, 01:38am
Dimension & Details
- 3D Adjustable armrest: Height-adjustable, Front/Back-adjustable, Width-adjustable
- Korean Breathable Mesh upholstery provides softness, comfort, good heat ventilation, and support
- Height adjustable lumbar gives support to the lower back
- Backrest tilts & locks in 3 positions
- Intuitive Weight Detector from Donati Italy: Backrest's tension intuitively adjusts according to how it senses the user's weight, saving you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats. Great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Anti-Shock Mechanism backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure
- Seat slider to accommodate different user’s physiques
- Le-Support Technology: Blend of soft yet firm density seat foam
- Removable Armrests
- Korean Gaslift system
- Tilt Mechanism: Knee-tilt mechanism provides a 1:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt mechanism provides a 2:1 tilt. Synchronised-tilt provides a better ergonomic experience. It opens the angle of the torso for improved blood circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- Intuitive Weight Detector: Backrest's tension intuitively adjusts according to how it senses the user's weight, saving you the hassle of having to adjust the backrest tension every time you change seats. Great for collaborative spaces, hot-desking offices or homes that share seats.
- Anti-Shock Mechanism: After unlocking the backrest lock, the backrest will resume its original position only after sensing user's pressure. This ensure a safe and secure experience.
- Seat Slider: Seat cushion can be adjusted forward or backward, allowing both taller and shorter users to find a depth that accommodates their upper leg length. Properly adjusted, an ergonomic Seat Depth helps users maintain proper back support, while distributing their weight evenly across the seat cushion. When weight is correctly distributed, pressure will be alleviated at the ischial tuberosities (the points on the pelvis that contact the seat) and also at the knee joints.
- Armrest Features:
1D - Height adjustable only.
2D - Additional front/back adjustable.
3D - Additional left/right-tilt function.
4D - Additional width adjustable function.
W740 x D685 x H970 (SH450-540)
(SW510-590 x SD485-560)
(AH630-700 when SH at 450)
15pcs for non-stock colours
Max User Weight
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
3 years warranty
W - Width
D - Depth
H - Height
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
Dia - Diameter
Sq - Square
Thk - Thickness
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (H) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and H will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).