Our friendly team will help customers to load bulky furniture items into their cars.
Napara Highback Office Chair
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
- 2D Headrest: Height adjustable, Multi-angle lock with button to activate tilt feature (to ensure headrest doesn’t move unnecessarily with user’s movement)
- 3D Padded Armrests: Height-adjustable, Front/Back-adjustable, Left/Right Tilt-adjustable; No-Armrest version is also available
- Flexi Backrest: To increase user's range of movements while seated & to allow user to pick up items from floor without having to get up from his seat
- Backrest tilts & locks in 4 positions
- Syncro-tilt Mechanism for an ergonomic experience
- Anti-Shock Mechanism backrest resumes original position upon sensing pressure
- Ergonomically-shaped lumbar design gives support to the lower back
- Breathable Mesh upholstery on seat and backrest to provide good heat ventilation
- Seat slider to accommodate different user’s physiques: from 450 to 490mm
- Nylon Base
3 years warrantyREAD MORE
Castors base cannot be changed to glides version.
This office chair is available in no-armrests version.
Please let us know if you’ll like to have the amrests not fixed up and have them delivered separately to you.
15pc for Color ChangeREAD MORE
OW750 x OD750 x OH1180 to 1250
SW490 x SD450-500 (SH420 to 480) (AH630 to 690)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).