Ola Extendable Dining Table – (Sintered)
Bring modern elegance to your home with the Ola Extendable Dining Table! Scoring high on flexibility, Ola effortlessly converts from a stadium-shaped table to a round one with just one person (and one hand, believe it or not!) operating it. Thanks to its pedestal conical base, there's generous legroom space to squeeze in a couple more chairs around the table to cater for more pax.
Have a peace of mind during mealtimes knowing that any spills or stains can be cleaned easily with its Sintered Stone top - it's resistant to heat, stains, liquids, scratches, chemicals and more!
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
Sintered Stone's Features:
1) Waterproof - Liquid-resistant with an absorption level near zero
2) Stain-resistant - Its non-porous material makes it resistant to stains, including dark coloured and acidic food like coffee and chilli, as well as ballpoint and gel-based pens
3) Easy-to-clean - Similarly, its non-porous material makes dark stains easy to clean off. Additionally, Sintered Stone is resistant to chemical cleaning agents so it's ok if harsher cleaning agents are used.
4) Scratch-resistant - Resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material's surface
5) Heat-resistant - Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances. No signs of burn marks.
6) Hygienic & Healthy - It is a non-porous material that does not contain synthetic agents like resin sealant or plastic sealant that might release harmful substances. So it's perfectly safe to do your food prep directly on the table.
7) Long wearing - Protective layer stays intact even with frequent wipes
8) Environmentally sustainable - made from recycled materials and is also recyclable
What is Sintered Stone table top?
Sintered Stone is essentially the next generation on from Quartz, perfecting the blend of man-made processes with natural minerals to create a surface which is more resistant to chemicals, abrasion, scratching, impact & heat thermal shock.
Most of us are familiar with Quartz, but did you know that Sintered is better in quality than Quartz?
Quartz's composite: 90% natural minerals, 10% pigment & resin
Sintered Stone's composite: 100% natural minerals
Minerals are transformed into a new material using a process known as "sintering". This process uses intense heat and other forces like pressure and electricity to transform the minerals into a solid hard mass of a new material.
The differing composition of Sintered Stone and Quartz mean that these materials have different care requirements.
Eg: Quartz may be susceptible to burning from high temperature. If Quartz is exposed to extreme heat, it can discolour because of the limits imposed by the resins in the material.
Conversely, Sintered Stone is formed in the presence of extreme high heat and is therefore resistant to high temperature found in normal, everyday household environments.READ MORE
Carrara White Sintered Top + Black Powder Coated Steel BaseREAD MORE
4pax - 6pax
The recommended seating capacity is only a suggestion as actual fit would be dependant on the size of chairs the tables are matched with.READ MORE
Unextended – Stadium:
OW1360 x OD900 x OH755 (Base Dia650)
Extended – Round:
Dia1360 x OH740 (Base Dia650)
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).