Sintered Stadium Top x Ohio Half-Moon Dining Table - W1800
Add a touch of sophistication to your dining space with this understated setup! The interplay between the elegant sintered stone tabletop and the ornamental fluted half-moon bases creates a simple yet charming identity for the design. The result is a luxe yet cosy ambience that's perfect for domestic and public spaces.
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
Sintered Stone's Features:
1) Waterproof - Liquid-resistant with an absorption level near zero
2) Stain-resistant - Its non-porous material makes it resistant to stains, including dark coloured and acidic food like coffee and chilli, as well as ballpoint and gel-based pens
3) Easy-to-clean - Similarly, its non-porous material makes dark stains easy to clean off. Additionally, Sintered Stone is resistant to chemical cleaning agents so it's ok if harsher cleaning agents are used.
4) Scratch-resistant - Resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material's surface
5) Heat-resistant - Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances. No signs of burn marks.
6) Hygienic & Healthy - It is a non-porous material that does not contain synthetic agents like resin sealant or plastic sealant that might release harmful substances. So it's perfectly safe to do your food prep directly on the table.
7) Long wearing - Protective layer stays intact even with frequent wipes
8) Environmentally sustainable - made from recycled materials and is also recyclable
Sintered Stone Top - 3 years
Table Leg - 1 year
Sintered Top: Carrara White, Armani Grey, Lauren Black (Gold veins) or Belgium Black (white veins)
Ohio Base: Walnut, Maple, Warm Grey or Salmon Pink
Sintered Stone Top + Fluted Decorative Panel Base
Base made from wood particles and plastic that’s fire-retardant and formaldehyde-free
The recommended seating capacity is only a suggestion as actual fit would be dependent on the size of chairs the table is matched with.
OW1800 x OD900 x OH755
IW730; LW255 x LD440
Other Sizes & Prices:
W1200 x D750 (Half Moon LD370) – $1,015
W1400 x D800 (Half Moon LD370) – $1,015
W1600 x D800 (Half Moon LD370) – $1,060
W1800 x D900 (Half Moon LD440) – $1,075
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).