Sintered x Ohio Dining Table - Dia1200
Love the benefits of Sintered Stone but looking for a Japandi modern interpretation? Matched with the Ohio Base, this dining table is a contemporary chic design that offers a harmony of exquisite texture and dimensions. Aside from its beautiful visuals, this dining table is easy to maintain – the Sintered Stone surface is resistant to water, stains, scratches, heat, and chemical. Definitely a piece that will impress you and your guests!
Ohio Base is a modern minimalist design that is highly customisable – can be made into coffee table and bar table versions. Pair this fluted panel base with different tabletop materials, like wood, laminate, or terrazzo, and you’ll get a different style. Proudly made in Singapore!
Up Close & Personal
Imagine It How It Can Accentuate Your Space
Sintered Stone's Features:
1) Waterproof - Liquid-resistant with an absorption level near zero
2) Stain-resistant - Its non-porous material makes it resistant to stains, including dark coloured and acidic food like coffee and chilli, as well as ballpoint and gel-based pens
3) Easy-to-clean - Similarly, its non-porous material makes dark stains easy to clean off. Additionally, Sintered Stone is resistant to chemical cleaning agents so it's ok if harsher cleaning agents are used.
4) Scratch-resistant - Resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material's surface
5) Heat-resistant - Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances. No signs of burn marks.
6) Hygienic & Healthy - It is a non-porous material that does not contain synthetic agents like resin sealant or plastic sealant that might release harmful substances. So it's perfectly safe to do your food prep directly on the table.
7) Long wearing - Protective layer stays intact even with frequent wipes
8) Environmentally sustainable - made from recycled materials and is also recyclable
What is Sintered Stone table top?
Sintered Stone is essentially the next generation on from Quartz, perfecting the blend of man-made processes with natural minerals to create a surface which is more resistant to chemicals, abrasion, scratching, impact & heat thermal shock.
Most of us are familiar with Quartz, but did you know that Sintered is better in quality than Quartz?
Quartz's composite: 90% natural minerals, 10% pigment & resin
Sintered Stone's composite: 100% natural minerals
Minerals are transformed into a new material using a process known as "sintering". This process uses intense heat and other forces like pressure and electricity to transform the minerals into a solid hard mass of a new material.
The differing composition of Sintered Stone and Quartz mean that these materials have different care requirements.
Eg: Quartz may be susceptible to burning from high temperature. If Quartz is exposed to extreme heat, it can discolour because of the limits imposed by the resins in the material.
Conversely, Sintered Stone is formed in the presence of extreme high heat and is therefore resistant to high temperature found in normal, everyday household environments.READ MORE
Sintered Stone Top - 3 years
Table Leg - 1 year
Sintered Top: Carrara White, Armani Grey or Belgium Black (white veins)
Other Base Colours:
Walnut, Maple, Warm Grey or Salmon Pink
Sintered Top + Decorative Panel BaseREAD MORE
The recommended seating capacity is only a suggestion as actual fit would be dependant on the size of chairs the tables are matched with.READ MORE
This sample unit is – Top Dia1200 x OH750 (Base Dia460)
Other sizes / prices:
Top Dia700 x OH750 (Base Dia330) – $469
Top Dia800 x OH750 (Base Dia330) – $499
Top Dia900 x OH750 (Base Dia420) – $600
Top Dia1000 x OH750 (Base Dia420) – $860
Top Dia1100 x OH750 (Base Dia460) – $965
Top Dia1300 x OH750 (Base Dia580) – $1185
Top Dia1400 x OH750 (Base Dia650) – $1430
Top Dia1500 x OH750 (Base Dia650) – $1430
Top Dia1600 x OH750 (Base Dia650) – $1640
OW - Overall Width
OD - Overall Depth
OH - Overall Height
SW - Seat Width
SD - Seat Depth
SH - Seat Height
AH - Arm Height
Dia - Diameter
IW - Internal Width
ID - Internal Depth
IH - Internal Height
LW - Leg Width
LD - Leg Depth
LH - Leg Height
WH - Wood Plank Height
FH - Footboard Height
For all our office chairs, Arm Height (AH) and Overall Chair’s Height (OH) is taken when Seat Height (SH) is fixed at 450mm. Should an office chair’s SH be higher than 450mm, then AH and OH will be taken at the lowest available SH of that chair.
* All measurements given are in millimetres (mm).
Ideas & Inspiration Curated to keep you inspired
Q&AAny Questions? We are here to help!
Ask a question
Ask us question about this product. You will be notified via email when replied.
You need to log in first before asking question. Login now